Day 1 - 30 November 2021
Founder and President
09:50AM - Day 1
10:00AM - Day 2
10:00AM - Day 1
OnDemand: The future of influencer marketing in the metaverse
- Tap into the different perspectives about the metaverse concept and how marketers are comprehending them.
- Understand how the metaverse is to change the way brands and creators connect to audiences in both digital and physical worlds.
- Discover the main predictions for the influencer marketing industry in the metaverse – and what they mean for brands.
How to build a brilliant branded community (and why you should do it)
A community is a group of people who are connected through a shared interest, passion, experience or value. But how can brands take a community-first approach, ensuring they’re providing genuine value to their communities across social media and beyond? Join Will Bonaddio, Head of Social Media at FutureLearn, as he takes you through how to build communities that people love, make decisions based on data, promote positive change, and drive tangible business benefits.
LIVE: Delivering ROI With Style: How Happy Socks Leverages Creative and Insights to Propel Social Media Success
In this exclusive LIVE session we will explore:
- Discover how using social media helped Happy Socks overcome challenges, and maximising opportunities to strategically inform and plan impactful campaigns.
- Explore why it is important for brands to make meaningful connections with their audiences in the crowded social eco-system.
- Discuss how social performance tools can truly help brands stay competitive, relevant, and ultimately save them time while making a bigger impact.
Three reasons to attend:
- Learn how implementing a video-first strategy can help you stay competitive, as well as how its performance can be measured and optimised.
- Discover how Happy Socks are using social media to engage with customers on a more personal level, and why this is so important in today’s social world.
- Understand how analysing and measuring the performance of your social media content can help you make better decisions.
Alan Gray MSc (oxon) BSc CPsychol
Senior Research Psychologist
03:30PM - Day 1
11:50AM - Day 1
OnDemand: Using Behavioural Science to Create Influencer Marketing Campaigns that People Love!
More information coming soon…
OnDemand: The Future of Digital Marketing: Merging Creative & Insights
The brand marketing landscape is in the midst of a large-scale transition. The global pandemic significantly increased social media consumption and shifted the entire digital ecosystem from a social-led environment to a content-first approach. The result is the birth of a new era of social entertainment that demands engaging and authentic content from brands across social channels. As the need for creating, sourcing and distributing top creative becomes more prominent than ever, top marketers are adjusting their strategies to prioritize content and are using insights to fuel growth. Join Elise Ngobi, Director of International Growth at Dash Hudson, for a deep dive into the importance of harnessing great creative and proven strategies for success.
Head of Sales
IROIN® Influencer Marketing Suite
01:50PM - Day 1
10:40AM - Day 1
OnDemand: Three pitfalls to avoid when working with influencers
- Don’t get faked out
- Use-Case where technology failed
- Strategy alignment to KPI’s
- Use-Case where technology helped to scale
- Leveraging Influencer Content with Branded Content
Fireside Chat: How Workplace from Facebook Unlocked the Power of Influencer Marketing in B2B
When people think of influencer marketing, they rarely think of B2B brands. Nobody’s using Zack King to promote their SaaS platform, or calling on Kylie Jenner to talk about their new IT solution. Yet 63% of marketers agree that marketing would have better results if it included a B2B influencer marketing program.
Influencer marketing is a powerful but under-utilised tool for B2B brands. Marketers would be wise to adopt an always-on influencer engagement approach and build true brand advocates.
Join us to learn how influencer marketing help brands achieve their business goals.
We’ll be discussing:
- How Workplace from Facebook has been able to scale influence to directly impact B2B marketing results in the employee experience and future of work space
- How to partner with B2B influencers to build brand credibility
- What to avoid and what to plan for to scale influencer content
Day 2 - 1 December 2021
From TikTok to shop
Social media has become an integral part of the overall marketing funnel. It is a priority channel for product and brand discovery and it’s the platforms, like TikTok, that are creating the new frontiers of commerce.
The biggest draw of social commerce is that it facilitates two-way communication between the customer and the seller. It allows user-native ways to connect with your audience and prospects by leveraging the power of influence. It delivers shopping features in high view-time platforms.
Ultimately, it’s personal. (Very) personal shopping. The algorithm interprets, predicts, and reacts to our behaviour. Maybe you should just let TikTok select your next Friday night get up.
Join Marcus Foley, Co-Founder of global agency Tommy, a TikTok creative partner. In this session, he will explore some of the best campaigns and practices that are redefining the new era of e-commerce.
Panel: Future-glazing our social strategies for impact
- Exploring the rise in tiktok and where can brands take this in their social strategies and campaigns
- Community building – how do marketer take this forward into 2022
- The power of creativity – reviewing strategy to stand out in Newsfeed
- Social Shopping – future proofing your social strategy now
Digital Marketing Manager
Queen City Certified
12:10PM - Day 1
12:10PM - Day 1
Founding Member & Head of Paid Media
Double Major LLC
12:10PM - Day 1
OnDemand Panel: What’s Working for E-Commerce Brands on Social Media – Post iOS 15
- Where brands and marketers have seen the most significant impact of the iOS update
- What social media platforms should brands be tapping into?
- How to find success on [Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok]
- The challenges we face in the next 6-months in e-Commerce and how this will impact social campaigns
- Key strategies social media marketers should be applying in 2022