Day 1 - 30 November 2021
Founder and CEO
09:30AM - Day 1
10:40AM - Day 2
10:00AM - Day 2
OnDemand: Retail Marketing Means Revenue: Upcoming trends in Retail and the role of in-store Sales
- The upcoming trends of Retail: Local Relevancy, Dynamic Demand, New Shopping Journeys and Empowering your Whole Organisation
- What it takes to put Omnichannel Retail in your Marketing strategy.
- How big players in the industry are capitalising on Retail Marketing
Vice President of Marketing
11:20AM - Day 2
09:50AM - Day 1
OnDemand: Personalization is the next battlefield for marketers and delivering a truly personalized experience requires AI
- Understand what consumers are demanding when it comes to personalization
- Use AI to deliver contextual and relevant customer experiences (CX)
- Achieve personalization without using cookies
- Navigate privacy and regulatory concerns
Ecommerce Business Specialist
10:00AM - Day 1
Accelerating and overcoming the challenges with Ecommerce growth
- How has COVID changed consumer habits for years to come
- How will these changes impact growth strategies?
- Reviewing the transformation challenges in teams, departments and workflows when accelerating ecommerce growth
- Adopting start-up mentality to deliver new growth opportunities
12:30PM - Day 1
12:00PM - Day 2
OnDemand: How to sell more, improve customer care, and reduce costs with conversational commerce
Conversational commerce is a fast growing trend that has started to significantly change the way people shop online. It allows brands to be there for their customers in the channels they prefer, offer instant answers and provide guidance that helps shoppers to make confident buying decisions. Done right, it increases conversions, reduces your customer support costs and improves the shopping experience across the customer journey. In this session, Martin Sætre will show you how brands that work with Kindly are automating 30-90% of their customer enquiries, growing conversion rates by 6-12%, and are seeing an RoI of 30:1.
OnDemand: How bad CX can destroy in seconds what marketing built in months
- A World with Zero Tolerance or how bad CX can destroy in seconds what marketing build in months
- How you should prepare your company for the new consumer expectations
- How Return on Engagement (ROE) works
- CX as a Marketing Strategy: How do companies stand out with superior CX?
- Examples: How brands got their ROE through maximum attention to the customers
Day 2 - 1 December 2021
Fireside Chat: Status quo of Ecommerce and next BIG trends we face in 2022
This fire-side chat session will deep dive into the status of eCommerce from quick commerce, direct to consumer, market places, B2B, and scaling eCommerce growth. Whilst also looking ahead into 2022, as they discuss the post-pandemic opportunities brands face with eCommerce and commerce experience.
Join us for this exclusive 30-minute session at DMWF Europe Virtual agenda 2021.