Day 1 - 30 November 2021
Branded Content Marketing Association (BCMA)
09:20AM - Day 1
09:00AM - Day 1
09:00AM - Day 1
Dominic de Terville
Director of Branded Content
Zinc Media Group
09:00AM - Day 1
, Commercial Director & Head of Advertising
09:00AM - Day 1
OnDemand BCMA Global Panel: The Business Of Branded Content
Branded Content expenditure was an estimated $13.4 billion in 2020 and continues to grow exponentially. With the majority of brands now relying on branded content as a core element of their marketing mix and with influencer marketing reaching critical mass, the time is right to take the ‘Business of Branded Content’ to the next level.
We’ve brought together a panel of experts from across the BCMA global network to share their views on how brands should adapt and emerge positively going forward harnessing the power of branded content.
Director of Content Communities
12:10PM - Day 1
Importance of UGC: The Invaluable Addition to your Content Strategy
- How user-generated content is a fundamental element of any engaging marketing strategy
- Tactics for using UGC to connect and create content that resonates with customers
- Exploring human-centred marketing strategies
- How to use UGC to build communities and identify authentic brand influencers
12:30PM - Day 1
OnDemand: Creating engaging marketing videos is possible without being a pro
What we often hear in meetings with marketing professionals:
- Video creation takes too much time
- It’s too expensive
- You have to be very creative
- I don’t know where to start
- I have never used editing tools
- It won’t look professional enough
- I am afraid that the brand image will not be respected
Let’s take 10 minutes together to prove that you don’t need to be a pro to create engaging marketing videos yourself
Sales Manager EMEA
01:50PM - Day 1
09:30AM - Day 1
OnDemand: Secret Leads Generator: Using video in your sales campaigns
Leading organizations are using one particular best-practice method to convert more marketing-qualified leads into actual sales meetings and revenue. Their secret? VIDEO.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- Why video works better than any other channel to convert leads into sales.
- How salespeople follow up on marketing-generated leads with unique and powerful videos to secure 4x more sales meetings.
- Best practices and use cases of effective videos in marketing and sales to generate revenue.
- How you as a marketer can go about rolling out video in your business development, sales, and marketing departments.
02:30PM - Day 1
How to Grow in a World of Personalized Video
The video ecosystem continues to grow – over 2 billion people watch Facebook In-Stream eligible videos every month and 70% of Facebook In-Stream standalone video ads views are completed, globally. Over the years, investment in longer form content and dedicated environments, like Facebook Watch, IGTV and Live, has allowed people to build deeper connections through video – in addition to the shorter form instant entertainment happening across Feed, Stories and Reels.
This session by Pete Buckley, Connection Planner at Facebook will dig into some of the most recent consumer and product insights about video on the platform, exploring how marketers can use video on Facebook to address some of their biggest challenges, and with confidence through a media buy they know and are set up to support.
*Overall the session will focus less about video length and more about the future of video, then a deeper focus on the entire video ecosystem.
Day 2 - 1 December 2021
Tommaso Di Giovanni
Vice President Global Communications
Philip Morris International
10:00AM - Day 2
How to Successfully Communicate Your Next Campaign on a Global Scale
When multinational organizations roll out marketing and communications campaigns across various local markets, they run the risk of not being interpreted correctly due to poor translation or lacking cultural awareness. Without knowing it, marketers can alienate new and even current audiences including consumers, employees, and other stakeholders. In this session, hear from Tommaso Di Giovanni, Vice President of Global Communications at Philip Morris International, as he shares how he and his team successfully communicated and implemented PMI’s recent ‘Unsmoke’ campaign, which included complex messaging and many nuances, throughout 100+ markets. Attendees will walk away with real-world insights and tips they can use to appropriately communicate their campaigns at a global scale.
Head of Content & Digital Strategy
12:10PM - Day 2
From purpose to strategy. Connection. Engagement. Impact
Elena Del Boca
Consumer Marketing Manager
ghd Italy & Greece
12:30PM - Day 2
Digital Consumer Centric Model
- Digital Consumer Centric” business model: from a traditional B2B to a B2C model built around the final consumer
- Influencer Marketing: the model Execution Excellence as key winning driver
- Chiara Ferragni: the added value of a top Ambassador as part of the overall Consumer Engagement strategy
- Digital Strategy – key results: Instagram booming, Brand awareness, Consumer Engagement, Traffic generation off-online