Day 2 - 22 November 2023
Global Director Brand & Communications
08:50AM - Day 1
09:20AM - Day 2
Influencer Marketing World Chair’s Welcome
Building trust & brand awareness through Influencer marketing
Morning Partner Solo – 22 November
Worldwide Influencer Practice Lead
10:40AM - Day 2
How influencers are transforming media strategy
In truth, media and brands are not thinking about influencers as humans. We want to fit them into boxes, metrics and dashboards with neat numbers to explain performance. But influencers are not a billboard or Ad-Buy, they are a human channel. They have relationships and history with the digital communities they have grown, and this means we need to shift our approach when activating with them.
This talk gives 3 key considerations teams can take away and apply in their daily thinking to transform influencer activations from one-off one-way transactions to long-term, impactful success.
Panel: Overcoming challenges and barriers with your Influencer campaigns
- Overview of the challenges marketers face in 2023 in their influencer campaigns
- How do you efficiently upscale your influencer programs?
- Algorithms! Deep dive into solutions and create campaigns with data.
- Exploring measurement and ROI of your campaigns – what does it really mean?
- Budgets and rising costs – can you efficiently use influencer marketing in your long-term strategies?
Lunchtime Partner Solo – 22 November
Influencer marketing’s most significant trends to activate in 2024
Lunch & Networking Break
Sezgi Şahin Oykur
Country Manager of Turkey
02:00PM - Day 2
Sex, Lies & Influencer Marketing
- Creator economy volume and influencer marketing share in the market)
- What’s influencer marketing and does it really works? (Marketers’ questionmarks about influencer marketing referring to “myths”)
- Is data-driven influencer marketing possible?
- Influencer marketing trends
Afternoon Partner Solo – 22 November
Building Successful Influencer-Brand Relationships
Panel: Where will influencer marketing go next?
An open discussion from experts in influencer marketing of the next big trends, tech and what marketers need to be preparing for in their campaigns.