Day 2 - 22 November 2023
Generative Ai & Marketing Chair’s Welcome
Regional Vice President Continental Europe
09:30AM - Day 2
Empowering Marketers with Gen AI: Shaping the Future of Digital Marketing
- Data-Driven confidence: Accessing natural language of better discovery
- How can marketers harness the power of Microsoft’s Copilot to optimize their digital strategies
- Enhancing customer engagement: Tailoring experiences based on Generative AI tools
- Adaptive SEM strategies: Embracing Gen AI and the need for evolving Search Advertising strategies to stay competitive
Morning Partner Solo – 22 November
Mid Morning Partner Solo – 22 November
Technical Specialist, Mobile Ecommerce
10:40AM - Day 2
Exploring Generated AI Imagery in Digital Marketing
Agencies and brands can build a strong rapport with their audience by harnessing the power of Generative AI to create novel imagery in a fraction of the time of traditional methods.
This imagery can also be used in personalization efforts to adapt visuals to the preferences of individual consumers.
Companies are better positioned to create timely, branded visuals for effective campaigns by understanding the different options and best practices related to AI imagery.
Morning Networking Break
Panel: AI and the Impact in Marketing
- Deep dive into challenges that marketers face today and how AI and data science can help address them
- Learning Lessons when creating your AI Marketing Strategy
- How insights will empower your campaigns, processes, data and personalised experiences
Lunchtime Partner Solo – 22 November
Generative AI, Chatbots and Personalization to Improve Your Digital Experience
Lunch & Networking Break
Afternoon Partner Solo – 22 November
How AI is revolutionizing the marketing status quo!
Panel: Driving the future: What’s Next For AI?
- Reviewing the change that AI has for marketers, their campaigns and strategies
- Exploring key AI trends for 2024 in; Personalisation, Chatbots, Automation, Content Creation, Advertising & Customer Experience
- What are the key takeaways from 2023 what should marketers focus on in 2024?