Day 2 - 26 November 2019
eCommerce, UX & CX – Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Putting Customer-Centricity First – Defining your CX Strategy
Global Digital Marketing Manager
10:00AM - Day 2
Panel: Improve your Marketing ROI with Omni-channel CX Strategies
- The importance of brands delivering a unique customer experience within their Omni-channels
- Why customer experience is beyond the online channels
- Why insights will support interactive experiences for customers
- How to support an integrated experience across multi-channels
Morning Sponsor Presentation 4 – Day 2
Speed Networking & Break
Understanding the DNA of your Customers and their Journeys
Lunchtime Sponsor Presentation 5 – Day 2
Mobile UX & Design Specialist
01:10PM - Day 2
Design That Drives The Bottom Line
All UX Designers agree that a beautiful web page isn’t enough, it must impact the bottom line helping designers prove their value. If you’ve been around the block, you know that managing conflicts between the design and product teams is all about having the right processes in place. This session will walk you through the best processes and practices for Landing Page Design including what A/B-tests look on the mobile web across industries.
Afternoon Sponsor Presentation 6 – Day 2
Panel: Customers Loyalty: How to Improve Retention with Personalization & Digital Experiences
- What is a great DX and how does that support customer loyalty?
- How can the latest data-driven technologies help to support customer loyalty with targeting & personalisation?
- Why should brands look at being agile & customer-centric whilst utilising all resources and insights
- How can dynamic content across search support customer loyalty?
How to Drive your Customer to Buy: UX Strategies to Support Sales
- Conversational design & using chatbots to customize the user experience
- Prioritizing Content in design
- Enhancing personalization for improved site experiences
- Collaboration with UX & Marketing teams