Day 2 - 26 November 2019
eCommerce, UX & CX – Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Global Digital & Social Lead
09:30AM - Day 2
10:00AM - Day 2
Behaviour-first Strategy: Why Brands Should Start with Audience Behavior to Truly Drive Success & Impact.
- An overview to how the Johnnie Walker brand took to learn about their audience behaviours.
- Why the steps are fundamentally essential for future growth and strategic decisions
- Evolving the new approach and mindset to future campaigns and brand impact
Panel: Improve your Marketing ROI with Omni-channel CX Strategies
- The importance of brands delivering a unique customer experience within their Omni-channels
- Why customer experience is beyond the online channels
- Why insights will support interactive experiences for customers
- How to support an integrated experience across multi-channels
10:40AM - Day 2
Digital Transformation & Loyalty Next
- Digital technologies are changing fast and creates a huge impact on Employee, Dealer and Customer engagement and performances
- With digital transformation, it is very important to enrich and customize the customer experience by leveraging Social Media, Mobile, Big Data and CRM. GDPR compliant Big Data and performance-related Rewards started to become more prominent and gaining importance!
- In order to use the data effectively and convert it into sales, it is necessary to use digital technologies properly and capture customers at all contact points.
- Our 20 years experience in digital and mobile loyalty programs enables our partners to meaningfully reach their clients throughout the applications we have developed and influence the decision-making process at the purchasing points, hence increase sales and profit.
- Advances in technology have created rich opportunities to create pools of data about the clients: their preferences, their locations, their behaviours. These must be captured and rewarded.
- Huge opportunities await those who can run a proper loyalty and rewards program, collect and interpret data.
- Employee, Dealer or Consumer no matter what the targeted clientele is, corporates should learn what targeted clientele want, and quickly create cutting-edge solutions to keep them highly engaged, create more value, and buy more. To get a result the right technology and solutions will help them a lot.
Speed Networking & Break
President & Founder
WiT Media Inc
11:45AM - Day 2
Outside the Digital Bubble: Real Talk about Omni-channel Marketing
Adidas recently admitted that “a focus on efficiency rather than effectiveness led it to over-focus on ROI and over-invest in performance and digital at the expense of brand building” (Marketing Week 17-Oct 2019). What does this, and other examples of this, tell us about how to think outside of the world of immediate returns in the marketing ecosystem? This lightning round session discusses how to practically go about crafting strategies and tactics that address the realities of contemporary consumer behaviour, through the lens of a blend of best practices as well as entrepreneurial creativity.
12:00PM - Day 2
Learn Three Basic Martech Skills every Digital Marketer should have (but don’t just yet).
- Learn how to navigate the 7,040 Martech tools
- Learn three simple tricks to create your shortlist in minutes
- Find tools that serve your team and process (not the other way around)
- Join a logo quiz and learn what 200+ other marketing teams found out about Martech
Empathic CX, The Key To Omnichannel Success
International speaker, moderator and journalist Oisin Lunny will look at the overlap between CX, marketing and technology, and the importance of empathetic UX design.
Topics covered will include:
- The evolution from owning to renting, from physical to virtual to cloud, from homo sapiens to phono sapiens
- Why convenience is the killer app on a mobile-first planet
- The evolution of business towards the Age Of The Customer
- Uberization, hyper fragmentation and app fatigue
- Experience mapping in an omnichannel world
- From product and service design to ecosystem thinking
- A new approach to CX and martech: intention mapping, empathy mapping, AI, attribution and pre-emptive marketing
- The new rules of engagement: empathetic marketing and emotional connections
Mobile UX & Design Specialist
02:00PM - Day 2
Design That Drives The Bottom Line
All UX Designers agree that a beautiful web page isn’t enough, it must impact the bottom line helping designers prove their value. If you’ve been around the block, you know that managing conflicts between the design and product teams is all about having the right processes in place. This session will walk you through the best processes and practices for Landing Page Design including what A/B-tests look on the mobile web across industries.
Head of Customer Engagement and Acquisition
Amadeus IT Group
02:30PM - Day 2
CEO and Founder
02:30PM - Day 2
CEO & Co-founder
02:30PM - Day 2
04:30PM - Day 1
Panel: Customers Loyalty: How to Improve Retention with Personalisation & Digital Experiences
- What is a great DX and how does that support customer loyalty?
- How can the latest data-driven technologies help to support customer loyalty with targeting & personalisation?
- Why should brands look at being agile & customer-centric whilst utilising all resources and insights
- How can dynamic content across search support customer loyalty?
Research Online, Purchase Offline – Success in Omnichannel Marketing
Online2Store is high on both Google and Facebook’s agenda.
Local Retail Businesses depend on a strong digital presence in order to grow their business. But how do you manage the information process from local business owners to digital in a large international setting? How do you connect this data to Local Platforms and advertise locally, while closing the loop with ROPO measurement?