Day 1 - 24 November 2020
Strategic Planning Partner, Facebook Leadership Team
09:30AM - Day 1
2021 The Journey’s End
Informed by the latest insights and real-world examples of changing consumer behaviour, hear how businesses can lead change and set strategy to best plan for the year ahead. Join Facebook’s Connection Planner Zehra Chatoo, to discover three ways to win in 2021.
Director of International Growth
10:00AM - Day 1
The Critical Role of Content in Ecommerce
When consumers are shopping almost exclusively on digital shelves, which factors lead to purchase? How can brands leverage rich content and insights to contextualize and cut through the noise? In this session, Join Elise Ngobi, Director of International Growth at Dash Hudson, for an exploration of the critical role of content in a successful ecommerce strategy.
Ecommerce Campaign Manager
11:30AM - Day 1
Tackling this year’s Holiday Season: Online Shoppers 2.0
- How COVID-19 changed the digital consumer behaviour and steps to take to meet these new demands
- Ecommerce sales will explode this Holiday Season, forcing retailers to adapt their online strategies fast
- How retail media can empower your campaigns and consumer opportunities
- Why a mobile advertising strategy is more important than ever before
CEO & Founder
12:00PM - Day 1
10:00AM - Day 2
Explosive growth of eCommerce
Marketing Analytics Assistant Manager
12:30PM - Day 1
Investing in Digital: How to navigate Virus-X
There was one thing in common across enterprises regardless of their size. Their inability to use digital capabilities properly in order to survive Covid-19.
In this session we will discuss:
- having a strong eCommerce strategy in order to be able to capture demand
- investing in a crisis management plan
- plan better campaigns instead of going silent
These are the reasons to attend the session:
- To save time from crisis initiation phase to the response phase
- To learn from other companies’ pitfalls
- To genuinely connect with their consumers
Boundaries of online persuasion
Businesses have become better and better at nudging consumers online in their decision-making processes and purchasing behavior. They deploy all sorts of techniques to influence consumer behavior online. Online persuasion can be data-driven, personalized, and dynamic.
This may be advantageous to the consumer, but that is not always the case. At what point does persuasion turn into deception?
In the ‘guidelines on the protection of the online consumer’, the answer to that question is the main focus. With these guidelines, ACM has fleshed out, in concrete terms, the standards for online deception. This will also be the standards that ACM will use in its oversight from now on.