Day 2 - 24 November 2021
Fundamental importance of understanding UX in Marketing
- How is User experience is more than just usability?
- Why is good UX is no longer a luxury – it’s a customer expectation
- Why marketers should start looking at UX
- How Content is Vital to User experience
Panel: Customer experience in the age of omni-channel
- Which of the pandemic trends will stick?
- Exploring the importance of seamless and immersive experiences online and beyond
- Reviewing the next big trend – Social Commerce
- Technology how to drive your omnichannel strategies forward
Morning Sponsor Solo – Digital Experience & eCommerce Strategy
Silver Sponsor – Digital Experience & eCommerce Strategy
Chief Growth Officer
11:30AM - Day 2
10:00AM - Day 1
Redesigning your touchpoints—EVBox’s digital experience mantra
- The new era of application-based mindset and how your website is at the core of it
- Reviewing the transformation that EVBox went through with its website and digital channels
- Why redesigning is never finished, and how Marketing teams embrace agile approach
. Hugo Pereira, Chief Growth Officer, EVBox
12:00PM - Day 2
Why I think TikTok could be the future of social selling in a cookie less world
. Christiana Courtright, Senior Strategist , AKQA
Creating authentic connections with customers online
- What an “end-to-end customer experience” is and how to build it remarkably
- How to make it easy for the customer to contact you but also make sure they don’t have to
- Using the advantages of being online, rather than recreating an in-person experience
Head of Enterprise & Content Marketing
02:00PM - Day 2
Panel: Digital Experience Strategy: How to Improve Loyalty, Retention with Personalisation
- What is a great CX and how does that support customer loyalty?
- How can the latest data-driven technologies help to support customer loyalty with targeting & personalisation?
- Why should brands look at being agile & customer-centric whilst utilising all resources and insights
- How can dynamic content across search support customer loyalty?
. Nora Gonzalez, Head of Enterprise & Content Marketing, Sendinblue
Afternoon Sponsor Solo – Digital Experience & eCommerce Strategy
eCommerce strategies for success post-pandemic
- What will the beginning to return to “normal” look like for consumers & what will happen next?
- Explore the impact of the pandemic on our business and strategies for the future
- Real-life examples on how to prepare.