19 September 2018
Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
132 years & still innovating: Digital Transformation at Coca Cola
Sabina Van Wijk
Head of Digital Marketing
- Embracing new eras – “Saying hello to Alexa”
- Moving to fully encompassing digital campaigns
- Maintaining your brand identity whilst exploring, piloting & implementing new digital innovations
- Building your future customer experience with new technology
How to Promote Your Product Using Thematic Campaigns: SEMrush Case Study
Public holidays and special occasions are always a good reason to spice up your marketing with some fun ideas. Entertaining your audience, while driving some extra traffic to your website — doesn’t it sound convincing? In my presentation I am going to share with you some ideas I came up with in my marketing campaigns, showing you which of them worked best and which failed, and why. I’ll also be talking about the cheapest and quickest ways to entertain your users and get them to know your product better.
Panel: Data Marketing & Analytics Trends for 2018 & Beyond
Head of Europe
Director CRM Sky Ticket
Sky Deutschland Fernsehen GmbH & Co. KG
Global CMI Manager Digital Insights
Anneke Quinn-de Jong
Senior Market Intelligence Manager Brand Creation
- The importance of integrating different sources of data into campaigns
- Taking your personalisation to the next level via customer data
- How to translate Big Data into insights
- The GDPR – navigating the challenges and opportunities
GDPR for Marketing Teams: How to Tackle Consent and Preference Management
Vice President of Sales & Business Development
10:40AM - Day 1
Consent is an active area that marketers are currently struggling with under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and ePrivacy, but the value it brings to data subjects is insurmountable. Consent impacts both B2B and B2C marketing activities, as well as deeper business activities that may require consent such as automatic decision making, processing special categories of data or cross-border data transfers. This session will help marketers clarify why consent is so unique under the GDPR, when you do (and don’t) need consent and practical case studies of how to tackle consent, re-consent and preference management in practice.
How to Tap into the World’s Largest Focus Group?
Partner Manager, Data Enterprise Solutions EMEA
11:45AM - Day 1
Artificial Intelligence: Your Route to Better Consumer Insights
Sr. Sales Executive
The most popular opinion about artificial intelligence is that robots will take over our jobs or worse. But AI isn’t about scary robots from the future. Artificial intelligence can help businesses uncover consumers and social insights to make better business decisions right now. In our presentation ‘Artificial Insights: Your Better Route to Consumer Insights’ we’ll explore a few ways AI is already helping brands improve their bottom line and how it is enabling Crimson Hexagon to deliver real value to our users.
How Digital Innovation will Impact the Path to Purchase
Global Digital Innovation Director of Male Grooming
12:45PM - Day 1
- New Business models, and how they are disrupting how brands have traditionally sold in the past
- Case Study from Philips Male Grooming
- Looking East – how digital innovation (new technologies and marketing) in the East (China) is influencing the digital West
How to do Justice with your Crawl Budget?
- What’s crawl budget?
- How do we waste it unknowingly?
- How to use crawl budget wisely?
Panel: Digital Transformation to Optimise the Customer Journey
Jasper de Windt
Managing Director European Business
Head of CRM Sky Ticket
Sky Deutschland Fernsehen GmbH & Co. KG
E-Commerce & Country Manager France
Body & Fit
- How increasing availability of digital consumer data is changing the way brands understand consumers
- The importance of customer centricity within digital transformation
- How disruptive technology can enhance and influence Digital Transformation across marketing, sales, product, and insights departments
Growing a Culture of Innovation
- Understand why and how global companies transform into innovation-led businesses
- Learn from key case studies from leading retailers
- Understand how management can foster a culture of experimentation
- See benchmarks on the most powerful behaviors in digital experimentation
Using Design to Create Brand Experience for Digital; Eurosport Case Studies
Senior Director - Marketing & Brand Strategy
- What are your customers saying?
- Using social media to understand UX
- How personalization and simplifying the experience is essential in creating lasting relationships with consumers
- Wake Up Call case study
Networking Drinks & Close of Conference
20 September 2018
Centralising your Digital Strategy to Stay Ahead; An Inside Look at Airbus
Head of Digital Media
Airbus Defence & Space
- Translating your vision into a clear and structured strategy
- How to utilise and simplify your platform approach to enhance content lifecycle
- Using an audience-centric strategy for digital comms to strengthen your brand
- No more silos! The importance of collaboration and transparency
We use “clicks” to Measure Success, but Should We?
Group Project Manager Online Advertising
10:00AM - Day 2
A click is not the same thing as a conversion, so why do we use clicks to measure the performance of our campaigns? Do you really want 13-year-old boys to “like” your Tesla video? Well, maybe that helps to build your brand but ideally you want to target consumers who actually have the disposable income required to buy your product. Marketing managers are addicted to clicks, but this addiction only serves the needs of the online advertising giants who got where they are now by making their shareholders rich – not by creating the best targeted ads. Join Bisnode’s Miquel Matthys as he explains why and how you should kick the click habit.
Panel: The Future of Digital Marketing: Creating Smarter Campaigns with the Latest Tech
Group Director of Insights
11:20AM - Day 2
VP Global Marketing & Growth
11:20AM - Day 2
11:20AM - Day 2
- Using MarTech for smarter marketing & elevated customer experiences
- Effectively using VR, AR, AI chatbots, interactive video and 360 within campaigns
- Driving consumers to purchase with behind-the-scenes technology
- How will changing consumer interactions with products, services and environments transform consumption of everyday products and experiences?
Digital Strategy: The transformation from Traditional to Tech
Head of Digital Strategy and Transformation
- Getting to the next level: Changing the mind-set and the organization
- How to set organizational goals for business improvement?
- An environment for innovation and personalization – choosing a DMP or any technology
What will an Agency of the Future look like?
Session Overview: Data, AI, IOT, AR/VR and Programmatic technologies are disrupting the marketing and advertising space. Global advertising networks are failing to see growth. In such a scenario what does the future of the Advertising and Marketing Agency of the future look like?
Bridging the Gap between Online and Offline Commerce
12:45PM - Day 2
- How to bridge the gap between online and in-store brand experience?
- How to offer a fully connected Product Experience?
- How to create a single and unified digital profile of your buyers?
On the way to Zero UI
- Is Zero UI “the new black”? Can “natural” user interfaces remove screens?
- What does it mean for the future of design? Additional skills to acquire.
- Key elements to consider Implementing Zero UI in regulated industry – lessons learned.
Panel: Examining the Customer Journey; How Great UX Impacts ROI
Federica Foroni Lo Faro
Directeur Marketing & Ecommerce
Head of Commerce
09:00AM - Day 1
- Good UX is no longer a luxury – it’s a customer expectation
- Gaining trust, brand recognition and retention
- Understanding bounce-rate – where are you losing your customers?
- Fix what you have, or start over?