Day 1 - 24 November 2020
Head of Content Marketing Strategy
09:00AM - Day 1
02:15PM - Day 2
How to combine Artificial Intelligence and Human Emotion to create content at scale that connects with the audience
The need for digital content has never been greater while budget and resources to produce it have shrunk. More than ever, marketers are looking at technology tools to help create, manage, deliver, and scale enterprise content.
In order for the content to be effective, it needs to drive the right action from the right audience. This requires great precision to target and engage audiences along the customer journey, providing a better and more valuable customer experience.
The right balance between Artificial Intelligence (AI) and -very human- Storytelling principles helps companies create a winning strategy to connect with their audiences by creating the content they crave
Head of Content & Digital Strategy
09:30AM - Day 1
Pivoting content strategy in times of change
How we took our content strategy and leveraged it to new channels and platforms in times of change to bring our purpose to life
Region Vice President, Brand & Customer Experience
12:30PM - Day 1
The New Digital Landscape: Delivering Experiences That Matter
- The importance of brands delivering a unique customer experience during pandemic times
- Why customer experience is beyond a landing page – it’s storytelling and emotional impact that will last
- Why insights will support interactive experiences for customers
- How to bring instore experiences to life through digital channels
VP of Marketing and Customer Experience
01:00PM - Day 1
Brand Chaos to Strategy: The Tools and Tactics of Realigning Your Brand to a Post-COVID World
What one word sums up 2020? Chaos.
From the pandemic and reeling economies to remote work and virtual education, to civil strife and political mayhem, chaos is everywhere.
That is why CMOs ranked brand strategy as their #1 priority in a post-COVID survey. When everything is in flux, a brand must hit the reset button and align itself to new realities. Jake Athey, VP of Marketing and Customer Experience at Widen, will explore the journey of realignment through the lens of people, process, and technology. He will show how inward brand strategy shapes outward perceptions by changing the way marketers plan, create, manage, publish, and analyze content. He will discuss tools, tactics, and real-life examples to help marketers rediscover order in the chaos.
Join this session to learn:
- Overviewing event and business trends that have made brand strategy the top priority amongst CMOs.
- Define what brand strategy is, what purpose it fulfills, how it manifests in people, process, and technology, and why it can reflect societal chaos.
- Illustrate how brands incorporate brand strategy into the planning, creation, management, publishing, and analysis of content to bring order to the chaos.
- What is next and how real-life companies have revamped their brand strategy since the beginning of COVID.
VIRTUE agency by VICE
03:00PM - Day 1
The Door To Desire
Culture is the constantly thriving, mutating, pulsating heartbeat of mankind. Unlock it and you’re golden. This talk helps you understand how to decode culture to unleash people’s deepest desires, guilty pleasures and aspirations.
What you’ll learn
- How to connect to your audience through mindsets, experiences, values and beliefs.
- How to tap into culture to unlock meaningful human connections.
- What Taylor Swift has to do with Goth Architecture