Day 1 - 23 November 2021
Enhancing authentic engagement through content
- Learn how to place content at the heart of your customer experience campaigns
- Support customer relationship growth as a tool for understanding behaviour indicators
- Devising campaigns that can’t resist to engage and build relationships with brands
- The importance of content that truly connects for long-term revenue goals
Morning Sponsor Solo – Content & Digital Brand Strategy
Chief Growth Officer
11:30AM - Day 2
10:00AM - Day 1
Panel: Exploring the Evolving Landscape of Content Marketing
- Video is the future – but how can brands effectively use video & live streams to create impact and reaction
- The importance of creating omnichannel campaigns and optimizing content
- Delivering dynamic content & enhancing customer experience
- Looking to the future – how effective storytelling will generate ROI
. Hugo Pereira, Chief Growth Officer, EVBox
Silver Sponsor Solo – Content & Digital Brand Strategy
Lunchtime Silver Sponsor Solo – Content & Digital Brand Strategy
Creating an audience driven content strategy
- Understanding the power of an audience-driven strategy can maximise your content
- Techniques to enhance content performance by knowing your audience, where and when they engage with your brand
- Reviewing the metrics to showcase performance indicators.
Lunchtime Sponsor Solo – Content & Digital Brand Strategy
Vice President Marketing & Commercial
12:30PM - Day 1
Overcoming COVID times: Innovating your strategy for the future
Join Mauro Oretti, Vice President, Marketing & Commercial, SkyTeam, as we review the innovation and response to the challenge of COVID.
In this session you will learn:
- How to overcome challenges faced by marketing teams in unprecedented times
- Why Innovation can lead to new opportunities in campaigns and products to enhance the loyalty of existing customers
- What is the next big challenge and why sustainability is a new big factor in marketing awareness and brand responsibility?
. Mauro Oretti, Vice President Marketing & Commercial , SkyTeam
Director of Social Media
Signify (Philips Lighting)
11:30AM - Day 2
02:00PM - Day 1
Panel: The Art of Storytelling in 2021
- How to create a compelling brand story that helps engage and influence customers
- Exploring mediums available how consumers are engaging AR, VR, Video, social media & beyond
- Reviewing the use of influencers in your storytelling strategy
- Why Data-Driven Storytelling will create visually stunning stories but cut through the noise online
- Enhancing engagement with customer-centric & customer-led storytelling
. Clive Roach, Director of Social Media, Signify (Philips Lighting)
Afternoon Sponsor Solo – Content & Digital Brand Strategy
One Fifty Content
04:00PM - Day 1
Panel: The rise in brand responsibility & the importance to consumers
- The rise in social responsibility and what it means to consumers when engaging with brands
- Explore the opportunity brands have to offer with new experiences and changing brand perspectives
- Why brand responsibility is more than “acts of kindness” but reviewing brand accountability that enhance long-term customer relationships.
. Sade Laja, Content Strategist, One Fifty Content
Brand Engagement: How to Connect with Consumers in the Digital Age
- In a mobile-first world, what have we learned from the pandemic to connect with consumers?
- Learn how brands can innovate their design, product & customer experience.
- How will consumer trends impact your engagement strategies in the future?