Day 2 - 25 November 2020
Content & Digital Brand Strategy – Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
How 2020 has impacted Brand Strategy & Learning Lesson for the Future
10:00AM - Day 2
11:10AM - Day 1
Exclusive Insights from Luxury Brands: How Storytelling Will Help Your Brand Thrive In The Long Term
The luxury industry has mastered the art of storytelling to create desirability around the world’s most enviable brands and to influence us all. But what makes a great story and how do you then share it effectively with your target audience?
Rumble Romagnoli, CEO of digital marketing agency Relevance, shares his insights on how to be an effective storyteller. He explores in-depth memories, archetypes, personas, techniques, and key takeaways. In addition, he highlights effective brand techniques of some of the best storytelling examples from the luxury industry. Once you have mastered the art of storytelling you will be able to place your brand message into the thoughts of communities and generations of people. That is when the real magic starts to happen, and your brand can thrive in the long-term.
Panel: Brand Engagement: How to Connect with Consumers in the Digital Age
- Why the definition of “brand” has changed in the digital age and what it means to marketers & consumers
- Exploring how brands must innovate in the digital age from design, product & customer experience
- In the age of digital transformation and a mobile-first world, what can brands to survive & thrive for consumers
- Creating a defined cohesive brand identity in the digital age
- Where will the digital age take brands next…
Morning Networking Break
PlayPlay Content & Digital Brand Strategy Solo
Owning your Brand Footprint: How Re-shaping Content Strategy will Impact Brand Ownership
- Owning your content footprint
- Why is governance on your content & platforms where shared the next big thing?
- Re-investment in brand-led content strategy principles.
- How does your brand footprint impact your ROI?
Content & Digital Brand Strategy Sponsor Afternoon Presentation
Lunch & Networking Break
Panel: Exploring the Evolving Landscape of Content Marketing
- Video is the Future – but how can brands effectively use video & live-streams to create impact and reaction
- The importance of creating omnichannel campaigns and optimising content for voice search
- Delivering dynamic content & enhancing customer experience
- Looking to the future – how effective storytelling will generate ROI
Be Fearlessly Authentic in your Content Strategy
- Why it’s important to create authentic marketing content
- How to share content that will grow consumer trust
- How to embrace and embody an authentic approach to content creation
- Exploring personalization to show your brand is listening to customers
#DMWF Partner Panel Discussion
UGC: The Invaluable Addition to your Content Strategy
- How user-generated content is a fundamental element of any engaging marketing strategy
- Tactics for using UGC to connect and create content that resonates with customers
- Exploring human-centred marketing strategies
- How to use UGC to build communities and identify authentic brand influencers