Product launches fail for a variety of reasons – for example, you’re targeting the wrong market, there’s zero hype, or you’re trying to fix a problem consumers simply don’t have.
In this talk, you’ll learn best practices for helping to guarantee the success of your product launches with a smart, research-led content strategy.
Ben Schaefer, Research Consultant at digital consumer intelligence company Brandwatch, will show you how to conduct meaningful consumer, competitor, and market analysis that ensures your product team-best places your products in the market.
You’ll learn how to:
- Analyze which competitors “do it best” and what “best” looks like
- Deliver an effective pre-launch strategy
- Leverage influencers you may have missed
- Understand the pros and cons of spaced or burst content rollouts
- Deliver an effective post-launch strategy that sustains the interest of your target audiences
- Establish KPIs that inform your future product launch content strategies
01:00PM - Day 1