Digital Marketing World Forum (#DMWF) Europe 2020
Date & Venue: 24-25 November 2020, Hall 5, RAI Amsterdam
#DMWF Europe 2020 will showcase the latest Digital Marketing Technologies and Strategy, Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence, eCommerce, Influencer Marketing, Content Marketing, Data, Analytics and Mobile Marketing across two dedicated conference streams.
In a new world of technology and start-ups merging boundaries between marketing to person vs. machine, #DMWF Expo Europe will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to address your future challenges in Digital Marketing with sessions exploring:
• Successfully forming an interactive digital content marketing strategy to increase engagement
• Understand how VR and 360 are transforming the marketing and communication industries
• Understanding the way AI is going to revolutionise and impact on the way brands interact with customer
• Marketing to Generation Z and exploring short-lived content
• The future of social media; live streaming and online chat
• E-Commerce initiatives to build future growth
• Building authentic influencer relationships with brand ambassadors
• Effective data-driven marketing automation using personalisation and targeting
We aim to bring together 800+ senior-level digital marketers to discuss all things social, content, data and beyond. 100+ speakers and more than 40 exhibitors.
The #DMWF Europe 2019 speaker line up included:
• Monika Matuszewska, Digital Manager | Professional Products Division, L’Oréal
• Diogo Miranda, Head of Social Media and Advertising, TomTom
• Haim Vaturi, Senior Partner Manager, Data Enterprise Solutions, Twitter
• Kaman Chan, EMEA Product Lead, Mobile Web, Google
• Sade Laja, Content Strategist, Booking.com
• Luke Barnes, Chief Commercial Officer, VICE for EMEA
• Leonardo Piumi, Creative Producer, Philips
• Johan Switzer, E-Commerce & Country Manager France, Body & Fit
• Oisin Lunny, Professor for UX Driven Business, Barcelona Technology School
• Simone van Neerven, Head of Innovation, Vueling Airlines
• Marene Arnold, Marketing & Communication Director, Mastercard Netherlands
There’ll also be plenty of live demos and product launches for you to check out within our expo space. Not only will you hear exciting, groundbreaking content, you will have the opportunity to meet leading brands and inspiring thought leaders at our networking drinks reception.
Join us at #DMWF Europe, 24th – 25th November at Hall 5, RAI Amsterdam and meet like-minded marketing professionals who will share insight, inspire and allow you to take your own activities to the next level!